New(ish) here

• Hi everyone,
    I hope I'm posting this in the right place. I was here about a year ago but life really got in the way of my free time and I wasn't able to keep up. Anyway, life has finally started to settle, and I have found myself coming here a lot. Thought it was time to formally say hello.
    I started South Beach 5 weeks ago, so I'm on phase 2. So far, about 14 pounds lost but still a lot to go. This is where it starts to slow down, I know. Anyway, it's nice to be here, and I'm looking forward to meeting and getting to know everyone.
  • Ohana! I'm glad you decided to join us here on the forum, and yes, you are in the right place.

You are doing really great on the SBD so far, keep up the good work! We look forward to getting to know you better, too!
  • back. I remember you!
    Please join us on the Daily Chat and catch up.
  • Thank you for such quick Welcomes! I feel the already

Wow, you remember me??? I'm in awe. Sometimes I can't remember what I had for dinner the night before!

I'm glad to be here! Thanks again for the welcome.
  • aboard! Looking forward to getting to know you!
  • Welcome! glad that you are joing us
  • Welcome! Sounds like you are doing fabulous!!!!! Please post often- and join in the whats for dinner thread! You'll find lots of great ideas- and give us yours too!!!
  • Thanks!
    I'll be sure to join the What's for Dinner thread.