Binge-free challenge ~ Oct. 13 - 19

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • Starting my 5th binge-free day this week.

Mind you, the scale has been inching upward . It may be that my TOM is approaching. How much do you guys gain during that time?

I sure hope that's what it is or else I'll be seriously discouraged!

Happy Friday everyone!
    Ingrid
  • Day 4 for me. I rocked the last 3 days - not even a hint of a cheat. Of course it is Friday so who knows....

No, I will be strong this weekend! I will! I am going to sit down and plan out my foods and menu right now.
  • Well I'm down a few this morning after the steady gain over the past 3 days...not sure what the deal was there but I'm good with it.

So how did the food and menu planning go Sarah?

Where is everyone else? Testing - Testing - is this thing on?

Another Thanksgiving celebration for me today at my MILs so I'm really going to have to watch it. The meal should be fine - I'll have turkey and roast potatoes and squash and brussel sprouts. It's the 'before-dinner' spread that I have to go easy on. She's always got the best munchies!

I'm really looking forward to getting into the 240's so I'm going to do my very best to resist temptation.

Ingrid
  • I have almost lost count of the days - I love when that happens. It's day 6.
  • Wooohooo WTG Ward!

Day 6 here too!

Ingrid
  • Day 5!! Very, very happy.

This morning I made a great omelet and then I knew we were heading to a pumpkin patch so I went to the store and bought some oranges, sourdough bread, a very little bit of roast beef and smoked turkey, lettuce, and tomatoes. And so that is what I ate. I just came home and ate dinner which was black bean nachos (a completely healthy recipe) and that is it. We always make sugar cookies to take with us and so we did but I didn't eat a single one. And I could have (I was giving myself permission for one or two) but that just didn't appeal to me.

I am determined to make it through tomorrow as well. I am going to be making ceviche which is super low in calories and I am going to make a cabbage and ham soup (with very little ham) to take to school for the week.

I have to say seeing the scale dip below 180 for the first time in 2+ plus years was definitely a motivator to stay on track!!
  • You are all doing great! putting a alot of days behind you now *is in awe*

I'm back from my weekend, I survived for the first time in a looong time by not eating constantly and I actually didn't starve (believe it or not)

I'm also starting an overcoming binge program by Dr C Fairburne tomorrow so I'll be really interested to see how that goes

Keep up the good work folks! Peace out.
  • Sarah ~ ^5s on getting below 180!

Lauren ~ sounds like a good eating weekend for you!

I resisted all the temptation at our belated Thanksgiving celebration yesterday. Pleased with myself for that.

Ingrid
  • Today is day 7 for me. I just got back from the store, where I looked at all the baked goods, but didn't buy anything that wasn't on the list.

Good job Sarah, Ingrid, Lauren.