Anyone watching online?

• I am working tuesday nights and can't watch on TV, so I have been trying to watch online, but it constantly stops, as in, freezes, while i'm watching and it is so frustrating! Does this happen to anyone else? Any tips?
  • It's your internet connection speed, not a whole lot you can do about it. If you are on dsl service from your phone company, you might consider switching to cable internet, which is faster.
  • weird, i have cable internet, but it's wireless. i wonder if that's why. well, thanks for the advice!
    s
  • Where do you watch it online? For free? I'm in South Korea, definitely can't watch it on TV.

(actually not entirely true, they show Season 4 on OnStyle but I haven't a clue how to figure out when it's on -- besides I want the new season!)
  • This happens to me too, Shrinking, particularly at a certain point in the Jell-o ad. I also use wireless cable, and I find that refreshing so that I get an ad other than that stupid jello one works for me. Hope this helps. It is frustrating.
  • haha no, somehow the commercials seem to play just fine!

Joyra -- you can see the episodes at the BL website.

s
  • also on FLN
  • there is a great online tv source, hulu.com
    they have each episode up for about a week. they don't put that weeks episode up for a couple of days, but so, far i have been able to watch all of them. yay!
  • Im wondering were can i watch the BL season 5 online at???
  • Quote: Im wondering were can i watch the BL season 5 online at???
    Hmmm... I don't think previous seasons are on iTunes, but you might check out youtube for some videos. Could be wrong on that though.
  • Quote: Hmmm... I don't think previous seasons are on iTunes, but you might check out youtube for some videos. Could be wrong on that though.
    youtube just had the finale and about Ali... I'm looking to watch how she started... lol..
  • oh did they bring Jillian back ?The last season i saw they had another lady trainer that i really hated so i stoped watching the whole programme.If Jillian is back I'd watch it again for sure.I totally missed her.