We Are Family - Blue Team Chat #4

You're on Page 7 of 34
Go to
  • Happy Monday Morning Crew!

So I've officially accepted that my peg leg scale is broken. I weighed myself between Friday and this morning, all at the same time and I lost and gained about 5 to 7 lbs from all of those readings. However, this morning I did get a consistent 209.5, so I'm going with that.

I looked at the weigh in charts, and over half of the team hasn't weighed in yet. Freebie Weeks b/c of people not weighing in are really killing our weekly results, so please take a look at this list and if your name is there, GO WEIGH IN!

People At Risk of Removal:

* wein1311
    * dogpal
    * purplechakra
    * amyx33
    * mollymom
    * KO
    * xBoobookittyx

People That Still Need To Weigh In:
    * Lawrencia
    * kimprobable
    * lose'nit
    * mckenziesmomma
    * nori71
    * teachiemom
    * manick
    * sarati
    * sportmom
    * girlygirlsebas
    * frank ricard
    * hannah25
    * angeline
    * blanna
    * christinagetsfit
    * pintobean
    * doragone
    * going to lose 200
    * bjeweled
    * strawberryeyes
    * pufffin
    * faerie
    * krjpy
    * dixied
    * jay41
    * stacylynn225
    * dagirl
    * thin4good
    * earthshaker
    * staja
    * hisbeloved
  • Good Morning Everyone!!

I plan on eating OP today...I brought alot of snacks with me today. Good Luck Everyone!
  • Good morning, Bluesers!

I must take a freebie this week and I apologize to the team. I promise that next week's weigh-in will be stellar! My problem with my calf and not being able to do the treadmill really played a number on me mentally. But, I'm not giving up. I'm here to stay.

Have a great on-plan day.

GO BLUE!
  • Hi Team. Not a great week for me. Picked up a bit. Gonna re-focus this week. Watch the diet and make sure I exercise which is my biggest problem. I'll try to give it 100%.

Keep going, Blue.
  • Chellez - I weighed in! :

Bye, bye 240's!! It was nice knowing you, but I hope to never see you again!

Hope everyone had a good weekend. I'll try to catch up for some personals later. It's time to continue this fabulous Monday for now!
  • Good morning everyone. A new week is about to start and I am feeling positive. I had a very good week last week. As the scale has barely moved in the last 6 weeks I started exercising for approximately 2 hours a day and it got the scale moving. At the end of this week I will probably be going to try on my wedding dress, I was hoping to have a dropped a little more by now. Good luck team, lets rock this week! : )
  • Morning everyone!!

It is a cold and dreary day here. Rain is completely pouring down!

I had a good OP weekend and was down 4.0 pounds for the week. I didn't get in as much exercise as I would have liked so that is going to be my focus for the week. I am also going to concentrate on the water consumption. It is always good during the week and falls off to almost zero during the weekend.

I went "closet shopping" over the weekend and found about ten pair of pants that will fit once I lose about five more pounds. I CAN'T WAIT. They aren't even ridiculously out of style!

Hope you all have a good Monday!
  • Denise - "closet shopping" I like that! Congrats on almost fitting back into some old clothes! I cleaned out my closet last night and I have probably 15-20lbs to lose before I fit comfortably back into some old stuff.
    Kick butt and lose those 5lbs!!
  • Happy Thanksgiving, Canadians!

Chellez, so that's what your face looks like! You're pretty!

We had thanksgiving last night at the in-laws, so spaghetti tonight.

My husband goes back to work tomorrow. I have to have him at the airport at 4:30 am. He'll be gone for 3 weeks, I'll miss him. I'll be able to cook more veggies just for me, and not worry about him wanting deep-fried kaka. And tomorrow, I'll throw away all the half bags of chips and other junk.
  • Quote: Happy Thanksgiving, Canadians!

Chellez, so that's what your face looks like! You're pretty!
    Thank You!
  • Chelle, second the love for your new avatar. I know you're inside, but the thumbnail looks like you could be at the beach or outside, pretty background as well as subject!

Hmm, fodder for thought on future challenges. Is there any way to work in other measurements? I'm consistently working out and eating well, and you know my song from previous challenges, we who lift weights don't see huge weight drops, but still work hard. I wonder if there's a way to incorporate bodyfat % changes or BMI changes. I hate BMI personally, but I know not everyone has a scale that can do bf% easily. And they wouldn't be dramatic changes either - you'd be lucky to drop 5-8% in one challenge - not that exciting, huh? If it were an easy question I would also bring a solution, so I'm just throwing it out there for anyone who can come up with an idea for how to make it not just all about the pounds since they can be so fickle!

Have a good week all. I only had a .6 drop, but I'm firming up big time and seeing the bf% go down, down, down.
  • Hey girls, behind on the site. I'm trying to stay off the computer (well other then the 8-10hours a day for work!) a bit here lately. Just seems like some days between forums, email, work, etc all I do is stare at a screen! I was up a bit this week. Not surprised - still battling myself a bit. I'm really motivated to go hard the next two weeks to get under 200. I think if I could just get past my mental barricade it would be smoother sailing again... here's hoping!
  • Hey Blue Team,
    Haven't been around much again this week. Been in Dallas with DD. She had oral surgery and I got to sit with her for a few days. Not a good time to get a visit in but I'll take what I can get. Her wedding is in 3 weeks so we have been very busy with all of those plans.

I didn't do so well this week, up a lb. Didn't have much time for workouts. Ready to go for this week though.

FAT CHICK - I'm right there with you on getting under 200 in the next 2 weeks. those mental barricades sometimes are very tall and wide. I have a hard time seeing to the other side at times. We can do it!!!

Have a good week everyone!
    Tami
  • Big mental battle ensued at lunch. Coworker had a gallon-sized ziploc bag full of homemade brownies, and that's seriously all he ate for lunch. I was okay with turning down an offered one from him, but in my mind I REALLY wanted to run to the store and buy a box of little debbies and snarf them all before returning to work.

I thought about it for a good half an hour. I almost convinced myself it would be a good idea (if I just do it this one time, the craving will be gone and it won't bother me again! ... yeah right! ... if I binge today I still have five days to work it off before i have to weigh in again, I'm sure it won't hurt me in the long-term ... yeah right!). I just kept putting it off and putting it off, telling myself I'd get up and go in a minute or two, and then suddenly it was the end of lunch, and here I am back at my office sans sugary junk food. Now as long as I can hold out through the afternoon without giving in, I know I can make it the rest of the day........
  • Tami - I'll see you on the otherside soon

Jaime - NNNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!! You do not want that sheeoot. Make something sweet and healthy at home tonight. Little Debbie is the debble.