I've been here long enough to have a signature!!!

• I've just checked today...And I've been on the forum long enough to be able to create a signature and have my very own ticker!

For me, I'm all about the small successes

Now I just have to figure out how to use everything!
  • I see a ticker!
  • Oh yes... It took me about 25 minutes to get that little ticker to appear! But it's there now!

YAY!
  • I thought there was a 20 posts rule... I see you have 15? Not knocking you, but I was just noticing.
  • I'm not quite sure. I know it said there was a 20 day requirement and minimum posts...But it didn't specify how many.

But I'm still happy to have my ticker. I jsut love being on here! I think it's wonderful,
  • I guess I'm not here long enough yet... I don't see a signature option in my profile???
  • I thought it was like a 20 day thing, I just joined yesterday LOL 19 days to go haha.
  • Yeah...I'm pretty sure it's a 20 day thing and you have to post too, but I don't that there a # requirement on posts!

Jolie-I joined mid-Sept so I bet you'll be seeing the signuate option soon!!!

Nichole- WELCOME!!!!
  • thanks for the welcome!! And congrats on getting your siggy hehe
  • I just got my ticker too and it's so much fun
  • I was so excited the day I got mine.... I'm a nerd like that. hehe.
  • I was really excited when I could have a signature/ticker too!!!
  • 15 more days for me and then I can have a signature to. The tickers I see on all of your signatures that show your weight loss, is great motivation for the rest of us.
  • Well I'm glad I'm not the only nerd here!!!

It just made me feel like I was finally apart of something...Like my trial membership was over! Yeah, I don't have acceptance issues or anything...

Looking forward to the rest of you getting your tickers!!!