Hi everybody; first timer

• Hi everybody, Im happy. Joined group because just like everybody - I want to loose the weight. I started of January 186.1, and im now 146.7. Joined a biggest loser contest which started from January to April. won it!! Plateaud, at 147 ..gained some from vacation to 154.2... and now theres another Biggest Loser contest part II (26 ladies $650-prize)at work and Im in it to win it again. (Started 9/22 ends 12/22) Well atleast Im motivated to do so. Everybody seem to be trash talking me because I did well the first time. But, I feel as though, its a lot more challenging and tougher for me this time around since were not doing biggest loser based on body weight percentage but, per pounds. So, this site is basically my support group,, I hope. Wish me luck guys. i'll keep u guys posted, if anyones interested.
  • Happy
    Congrats on your win with the Biggest Loser contest.
    They are probably just jealous cause they did not win. Don't let it get to you. Keep up the good work and you will definetly find the motivation you need to reach your goal. I too gained some weight on my vacation but I am home and back on track.

Karen
  • Its all sour grapes girl...I won our biggest loser challenge at work too. They all swore I cheated. Pfffffttt !!!

Of course I gained it all back, but hey, I'm losing it for good this time.

Good luck on your challenge.

• Welcome to 3FC, Happy!

A good weight loss is worth much more the 650 bucks win. Best wishes to you!!