Nearly there but not quite :)

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • I can't quite believe I am posting this but I know that seeing others progress helped me to much I hope these help others.

I do not have any photographs of me at my highest weight but the first is one around 20lb less than that. I avoided the camera like the plague to say I was camera shy was an understatement The latest one is just a few pound heavier than I am now. To date I have lost 120lbs I have another 16lb I think to get to being a healthy weight by the BMI standards. When I get to my goal I will evaluate whether I wish to go lower than that.

A big thanks to all the 3fc for helping me get this far and my DH I could not have done it without you

• WOW! You are like a whole new person! Congrats to you!!! Fantastic!!!!! Woohoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • WOW!!! Congratulations on all your hard work! You look great!
  • you look amazing...
  • Congratulations!!! You look like a whole new woman. You look so much younger and happier. A GIANT "YOU GO GIRL" to you! Thanks for the motivation.
  • Congratulations! You look fantastic!

• You are inspiring me! Thanks for your comment in the other thread.
  • How Wonderful, Congratulations!!!!!
  • Purple, congratulations! You look great.
  • wow!! fabulous!!!
  • for all the lovely comments I am blushing I just hoped that it helped motivate one person as the success stories have for me along the way.
  • what does DH stand for?
  • Such a great job you are doing!!!
  • Wow! Look at you! You look amazing!
  • wow! you look great keep up the good work!!! :P