YOAD October Exercise thread

• Oops! I'm late in making this!

Let's ramp up our exercise to help us get through the holiday season!
    Cindy
  • I'm new....again
    Hi everyone,

I'm new again--was on here about 2-3 years ago.

Just went on my first 30min walk today in the misty rain...felt good! I used the "You on a Walk" CD and Disc 1 is really nice...nice beat and it takes you thru the 25 minutes of walk with a 5min cool down. Dr. Oz and Dr. Rosizen (spelling?) talk throughout and give encouragement but alot of it is nice upbeat music. Don't regret the purchase!

Now...getting the eating under control will be my biggest challenge. I've gotten accustomed to eating too much of the wrong fast foods!!!

Good luck to you all,
    Cheryl
  • Went on 30 minute walk and did upper body yesterday. Have been off board for a few days, knee problems. I'll discuss in other thread later.

Karen
  • Did 30 minutes walking & upper body Thursday. Is everyone slacking off this month (like me) or is it people just not posting?
  • Nope - I'm slacking off myself.... Time to make a major YOU-turn!
    Cindy
  • Welcome, Cheryl, sorry I didn't say hi last time.

Did 35 minute walk yesterday, my knee flared up again. This is really frustrating, though I was told I'd probably need another injection in 2 weeks.
  • I did a 30 minute walk Thursday. Was sick yesterday. Am having real trouble with motivation.