The Fast Year- New

• Hi Everyone, I am brand new to 3FC. I actually saw it on some weird website about vegan food....so I thought I'd try it out. Considering it took me 10 minutes to find out how to post this (!) I am doing pretty well. I havent *technically* started a diet yet.."I will tomorrow, though" blahblah. Isn't that whats always said? HELP!
  • welcome mooseysushi-
    I'm new as well and I'm hooked I browse around at all the forums so any questions and many people will come to your rescue! Talk to ya soon!!
  • Hey Moosey! I'm so glad you stumbled onto us! This is such a wonderful site and we love new members.

If you are looking for a place to start, I'd make a choice - what are you going to DO. After all, it is well and good to say you're going to lose weight. but without a solid plan? It isn't likely to work. So choose a plan. Maybe you're going to count calories, or join a more formal plan, or focus on making small changes. Any of these approaches can work, but you've got to settle on something and commit to it, at least for now. Adjusting can come later.

Overwhelmed? Look at some of the plans here! We have forums you can browse in to get general ideas of almost any major plan.

Can't wait to get to know you better!
  • Welcome to the site, Moosey!

I hope you can figure out how to get back. This is a great place for support.
  • Thanks so much! I am slowly learning how to do it haha. I made a diet blog last night actually, and decided on a plan from the suggestions on this site! It's great
  • Hi Moosey
    Welcome aboard. it took me awhile to figure things out to and the 3Fchicks were a big help to get me going.

Good luck on your journey. Maybe will bump into each other although I am not a vegan.

Karen