5 Lb Challenge, Number 29!!!

You're on Page 4 of 11
Go to
  • Hey loser chicks!

I'm in too. I'd love to get to the bottom of my maintenance window.

start 126
    goal 121
  • Hey I want in this one! I missed the last one.

SW: 192
    GW: 187

Hello Fauxtini! I've missed you! I thought I'd see you on another of my threads, but I didn't. I guess you got married and all? Congrats!
  • Quote: 'ya down with P-O-P? YEAH you know me!'
    OK, that? Is hilarious.
    Quote: I guess actually eating what you are suppose to does help. Who would have thought that...Hehe...
    I know, right? Surprised me too!
  • Modcat: Hey!! yeah.. it's been a while.. im married! DH left for iraq this morning though.. so yeah.. i gota year to prepare for the REAL married life! Good to see you

I got a membership at the local gym in my new neighboorhood. I AM PUMPED. I cant wait to get in teh swing of things. i had a great workout today and I HOPE I shocked my body into dumping some poundage!
  • Well, today is my weigh in day. I did really well this week and I'm proud of myself. I lost my two pounds. I was trying to only hope for 1 lb, but I was really hoping for two. Happy!

SW: 209
    CW: 206.6
    GW: 204
  • Down 1.6!

SW:263.4
    CW:261.8
    GW:258.4

Im offically and hopefully SAFELY down 50 pounds. I better not go back up past the 50 mark again!!
  • Good job Faux!!!! 50 is great! Keep on going!!! Lean on us here if you need us while your husband is away. My friend is going through the same thing so I feel for you....BUT you have a whole year to lose some more weight and look extra hot when he gets back!

As for me this morning...ugh! This better be water!

Oh these 150s are going to be the death of me!
  • thanks, Jess- i'm sure you all will be hearing about my manic mood swings and whatnot. So far i'm pretty much inshock and havn't been in the new apt alone yet. ( staying with some frieds till the movers bring my stuff) I think the first nite in the apt alone will be when it all sets in!

My dh went on my facebook and wrote a note in there for me.. it was the sweetest note, and for the whole world to see. He always manages to surprise me with sweetness.. wheni least expect it. in his own, ' him' sort of way!

I'm sure it's just water weight.. i blame everythingon sodium.. so maybe it's that! hehe Anyway.. you will be bak down soon, chicka! have a good day
  • Ok i lost a little more.... maybe i should round...

Down 3 pounds! I think my TOM is about to sabatoge me though. oh well.

SW: 192.5
    CW: 189.5
    GW: 187.5
  • Congrats, faux!!!

SW: 149
    CW: 148.5
    GW: 144
  • Faux... I can't imagine what it must be like to be away from your husband for a year. I'm sure everyone here will be good support! Good luck!

Great job on the weight loss so far. I've just started.... so I have a about 60 pds to go.
  • SW: 162.4
    CW: 163.6 (+1.4)
    GW: 157.4

Not particularly surprised. Soy sauce. Sushi. Red wine. Sacher torte.

That was definitely my "no count" meal for this week. It should be mostly sodium/water though and should come off by Monday.

• Yaay! Down again today! (This past week I lost 3 pounds--I NEVER lose 3 pounds in 1 week, so I was thinking I would be done for awhile or have a rebound.)

SW: 192
    CW: 191.6
    GW: 187

The 180's are soooo close now!

Faux--so you're in Kentucky now? What area? Big change from Canada, huh?
  • Photo--your meal sounded yummy though. Last week I had Thai for my one "free" dinner--mmm! But the rice and the sodium---
  • SW: 163
    CW: 162
    GW: 158

Getting there....

PhotoChick - Lets see 159.9 soon!!!! errrr!!!