Thursday Weigh-In Results for October

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Happy October.....
    Let's make this a great month to lose.
    I've been drinking my water and staying OP this week. I've just got to have a loss tomorrow.
    Everyone come on in and post. Even if you don't get on the scales, you can give support.

• Thanks for starting us off Tina!!!

I know this is silly but I am stressing over having foot surgery next summer. Go figure, it's not like I don't have enough stuff to do between now and then. I don't even go back to the doctor until the end of the month. But I'm worried that I won't be healed by the time I have to go back to school next fall. My toe hardly even bends anymore but I can't have the surgery any earlier because of school and being off for 3 months.
  • Morning happy little weighers! Ok, maybe that's not so cute! Haha~
    Anyways..............good luck and I hope you all have a great WI! I'm going to make October "my" month!!! I'm shooting for 6# by Halloween and I'm kicking it in high gear today!!!!!!!!!! (Och, you're all gonna remember I said that, hunh?)

*No loss or gain to report this week! I stayed the same! But I'll take the "same" over the gain!

hugs~
    jeanne
  • Morning,

Susan, we are here for you. Try not to fret over your foot....yet.
    Jeanne, staying the same isn't bad at all.

I think I'll say that I'm aiming to lose 5 pounds by Halloween!!!!!
    I'm so happy to report that I lost .5 lb. Now I can move my tracker a whole pound. I wanted more but I'll take this proudly.
  • Yay Tina!
  • well i was so late to my meeting i didn't get to weigh in! but to be honest i didn't want to! lol i know that is crazy but i am having some issues this week. but october i want to lose 10lbs. i know that it is a big number but i really would be happy with just 5, i want to shoot for the stars this month! i hope all of the rest of you have great wi!
    TINA: Congrats girl!
    JEANNE: no gain is great!
    SUSAN: I am sure everything will be just fine. i have had to have 2 surgeries in the last 2 years and i always worry that i will have to have another(my condition can be reoccurring) just hang in there girlie!
  • This is going to be a great week!
  • I sure hope so!!!!
  • I guess I'm the first one this week.
    No loss here. I'll look forward to one next week.

• No loss here either! TOM & PMS!
  • Happy Thursday to everyone

We were pretty quiet last week.
    Kam, how did you do this week?
    Jeanne, did you feel like weighing-in?
    Dori, YOU can do this!!!
    Susan, I hope your headaches are gone.

Tammy, my friend, we miss you so much!

Drum roll please...........I lost 2 pounds this week!
  • Congrats to all the loser.

I'm getting back on the wagon. My official starting weight it 185.2. I'm looking for a loss next week.
  • Tina - Yay on that loss!!!! Thats so exciting!

I didn't even get on the scale today! I'll letcha' know when I do. Well, it's boss's day and we are busy so I gotta run!

Good luck to everyone!

jeanne
  • Thanks, Jeanne
    Are you someone's boss at work? Did they give you something---candy?
  • Hey im new to this thread. I lost 3.4 lbs this week, total 34.6. Yay!