Hey guys back to stay!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I am back here and regained some weight due to lifes ups and down and recommitted today, really need help this time as my soul is weak, and life has not been so good.. This is my new years day!
  • Welcome back!
  • Welcome back!
  • Welcome back!!!
  • Back!
  • Thanks guys,,,,now i just need willpower
  • back to the thread and it is great that you have recommitted to changing to more healthier lifestyle.
  • Welcome Back!!
  • Welcome back!
  • I made it thru day one great so one to day two(first week) is my downfall I just found out lessofsarah has gone, I am in shock! She was around when I first joined....wow
  • Welcome back! It's so good to "see" your face around here again.

One thing to share....willpower is vastly overrated. Pre-planning your meals, planning for social occasions or dinner's out and keeping healthy options in the house and off-plan foods out of sight or out of the house...these are what help keep me on the right path.

Yes, we were sad to lose Sarah. She was an awesome lady.
  • Quote: Welcome back! It's so good to "see" your face around here again.

One thing to share....willpower is vastly overrated. Pre-planning your meals, planning for social occasions or dinner's out and keeping healthy options in the house and off-plan foods out of sight or out of the house...these are what help keep me on the right path.

Yes, we were sad to lose Sarah. She was an awesome lady.
    Hows the new or Old now house ?
  • Quote: Hows the new or Old now house ?
    We've been in the new house for about 1 1/2 years now and I still absolutely love it! This was definitely the best decision for us.
  • Quote: We've been in the new house for about 1 1/2 years now and I still absolutely love it! This was definitely the best decision for us.
    I am so happy for you, however i was hoping we would meet when you lived down here
  • Welcome back