10% of me is gone now! with pics

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Its end of day 47 of cal counting (1300-1550 per day) and I've lost about 10% of my body weight. I started August 12 at 288 pounds, and now am down to 261!~

Before: My b-day June 20 at 288

Today: 261

• Wow! Congratulations!
  • Congratulations!!!
    Great going, Kelly!! Three cheers for you! I can really see the difference. And, though I'm sure you've heard it before, you have wonderful eyes. Don't hide them behind sunglasses! Best of luck on your continuing journey. I'll be looking for more progress photos!
  • Amazing!!! Congrats!!!!
  • Thanks everyone!
  • Wow!! Congrats!!!!!
  • Congrats! You can really see change in your waist!!
  • Great job, you are doing fantastic and you look great!
    Keep up the good work!
  • Congratulations! What a great job!
  • on the weight loss and here's to the next mini goal You are looking great and thanks for sharing your photographs here on the site.
  • Here's some better pics... the difference is less pronounced, because they're both decent pics, but it's a start! 30 pounds!

10 inches off my lower belly,
    6.5 off my natural waist
    6 inches off my hips
    and 1-2 inches off extremities/etc
  • Quote: Here's some better pics... the difference is less pronounced, because they're both decent pics, but it's a start! 30 pounds!
    Nope, you can definitely see it all over! Great job.
  • Wow!

What a difference. You go girl. Nice job.

Keep it up and you'll be at goal in no time.
  • wow you can already tell a difference! you are looking great, we are on similar diet plans, I'm doing about the same calorie intake you are, so that really helped me out! thanks!!!
  • I can see the difference in both sets of pics! Way to go. You're a beautiful girl. Keep on keepin' on!