I'm back.... again

• Hello Ladies,
    It's been a long time since I've been on here. There are lots of new faces, I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone! I discovered 3FC in 2006 and it absolutly changed my lifestyle. I've lost a little over 30 pounds since then and would love to lose about 15-20 more. Lately, I've been in a bit of a rut and I've found myself slacking on my eating habits and exercise. I figured it was time I get back on 3FC and turn to you guys for support. I've gained about 3 pounds in the past month and I'm ready to get back on track and get the rest of this weight off.

To be honest, I never really thought it would take this long to lose all of the weight. I know I have no one to blame but myself though. I fall off track often, but now it's time to get back in there and really get the rest of this weight off so I can go into maintenance mode! I'd love to hear from you guys, and I'm looking forward to getting back into the weekly chat thread! I find this sight to be really helpful when I'm in weight loss mode. I hope I can be some inspiration to the rest of you as well!
  • welcome back!!

motivation is hard to come by sometimes.. but when you get it .. its great!!

• Welcome back. It's so good to see your back and staying strong. Keep up the good work.
  • i too discovered in 2006....
    but it was January for me....
    its taken me this long to loose all my weight!....
    and im still going....
  • Hey, I remember you!!! Hahaha

Welcome Back!!!
  • Welcome back!

And the support is still here! lol.