Prayer Request

• If anyone knows a word of prayer please pray for my father and mother. They both have their problems and it is getting so hard sometimes to deal with. Pray that God would intervine and help us thru whatever we are getting ready to face. The load is just getting heavier and heavier and my family desperatly needs all the prayers we can get.

Thanks!!
  • Prayer for your parents already sent. And, for you also. You sound like you're struggling right now. I pray for peace for your heart and mind, as well as resolution for the problems your family is facing right now. God is good and He will meet you in your need. Hugs for you
  • Amen, Ronni. Prayers for you, Gracie!
  • May God bless you and your family. I said a short prayer for you and your family and hope that things start to look up. Take care!
  • Done.
  • Prayers continuing Gracie - let us know how it goes!
  • gracie, praying for your family.
  • Will be praying for your parents and for you Gracie. May our Heavenly Father give you His peace.
    Lori
  • Thanks
    i would like to say thanks for all the prayers that were sent up for me and my family. things really worked out and God really stepped in and moved. i will be praying for all of you all and i pray God sends all of you all blessings your all ways.