What's on your Christian music playlist?

• Hi everyone! Recently I was reminded just how motivating a positive, uplifting contemporary Christian song can be to listen to during my work out. Usually I would go for secular music to pump me up, but I've found that creating a playlist of all of my favorite Christian music not only motivates me, it also uplifts my spirit and attitude, and what better time to reconnect with God and talk with him during a workout?

I'm always on the lookout for new music, so what's on your playlist, if you have one? Here are some of my favorites:

Kutless - I do not belong
    Kutless - Strong tower
    Jeremy Camp - Take you back
    MercyMe - God with us
    Robby Seay Band - Song of hope
    Rush of fools - Can't get away
    TobyMac - Made to love
    Flyleaf - All around me
    Jeremy Riddle - Sweetly broken
    Third Day - Come on back to me
  • Maybe it's my age showing, but almost anything by Petra works for me!
  • I like all of the southern gospel music. I am a faithful listener of Bill Gaither
    and all of the homecoming group. I also love I Can Only Imagine by MercyMe.
  • I rarely do Christian music, but when I saw this thread I just wanted to add that I LOVE Flyleaf, TobyMac and MaryMary when I'm running !
  • Third Day is my alltime favorite band.

For workouts, here are my recommendations:

Everything About You - Sanctus Real
    Big House - Audio Adrenaline
    Pure - Superchick
    Shackles - Mary Mary
    Beautiful Day - Sanctus Real
    You Get Me - Zoegirl
    About You - Zoegirl
    Joy - Newboys

Hope you enjoy these as much as I do.
  • Any thing Newboys and Chris Tomlin and Lifehouse
  • I love to listen to my Christian music when I work out. It is one of my easiest ways to connect with God. Lets see, I love Chris Tomlin, David Crowder Band, Lincoln Brewster, Marc Roach, Tim Hughes, Toby Mac, The Afters, Aaron Schust. My two newest downloaded songs are Go Outside by Robbie Seay Band and My Offering by Carl Cartee.

hope this helps you find something new

Kelly