Go to
  • Damn TOM. Those two lbs I lost last week? They're baacccckkkk! *pouts*

SW: 257.6
    CW: 257.6
    GW: 252.6
  • Sw: 194.5
    Cw: 192.6
    Gw: 189.5
  • Jolie4me - I got it at this site http://www.mvm.com/en/badge.htm you can costomize it to fit you.
    I copy many stages of my weight loss. So I ge a basic idea then I use my photo programs to make my ticker.
  • SW: 150
    CW: 149
    GW: 145

Day 3 in a row on plan today...
  • SW: 162
    CW: 163.4
    GW: 157

Holding steady.

• Jessica.....I am so happy to see you back to 149....staying on plan may just work lol!!!!!

Photochick....keep working at it I know you can get back down if we stay op!!

Jolie....yay you got a loss going on...maybe you will win this one!!

So I am back down again this is my 3rd day op as well. I have been pushing myself on my jogs at night. Not shoving food in my mouth so this is good. The lowest weight to date for me is 182.4 and I am almost below that now so yay yay yay!!

• Wow. Everyone is doing so well!

I love these challenges ... you guys are the best!

• sw:208
    cw: 204.6
    gw: 203

These past few days have been a little frustrating. I've been op all three days so far this week, working out and within calories. I've gained a little then lost, gained a little and it just seems like I'm stuck. I hope it's just me building muscle...
  • SW: 155
    CW: 155.5 (154 before TOM)
    GW: 150

Oh well, it's TOM. Plus, it's made me ravenous the last couple days. Like eating a full dinner, even slowly, and feeling like I haven't eaten at all. But I ate well anyway. Hope today is better!
  • I'm actually up a lb
    SW: 155
    CW: 156

But I've been doing alot of workouts, probably not drinking enough water and being sloppy calorie wise so I know exactly how to rectify the problem. Congrats to everybody losing, wonderful job
  • Well, I managed to get to 140, but I'm weighing in weekly from now on so I'll be checking in every Wednesday.

SW 140.4
    CW 140
    GW 135.4
  • The scale is barely moving here

SW: 193.2
    CW:193
    GW:188.2

I really wanted to lose my first 10 lbs within the first 4 weeks, but it's going so slow now....

jen1019: I know exactly what you feel. I am thinking I will measure myself in a few days to see if there have been improvements and then I'll know I am building muscle.
  • Hi Everybody!

I'm back - haven't weighed myself yet - but I'm prepared for unpleasantries, LOL

Rosh Hashana was great - just so much eating.... and honey cake! And I bake my own challah (bread) which is too good. grr.

Anyway - I was the BL on the red team this week! I'm so happy!!
  • Quote: Jessica.....I am so happy to see you back to 149....staying on plan may just work lol!!!!!

So I am back down again this is my 3rd day op as well. I have been pushing myself on my jogs at night. Not shoving food in my mouth so this is good. The lowest weight to date for me is 182.4 and I am almost below that now so yay yay yay!!
    It just might work, indeed! Congrats on almost being to your lowest weight! You'll be even lower in no time!

Quote: Rosh Hashana was great - just so much eating.... and honey cake! And I bake my own challah (bread) which is too good. grr.

Anyway - I was the BL on the red team this week! I'm so happy!!
    First of all, mmmmm, challah. Oh my gosh I bet it's so good homemade.

Secondly, congrats on being the Red Team's biggest loser this week!
  • Thanks Mesmerize for the info. I'll have to look at that when I have some extra time.

I think I finally figured out what TOM is LOL

It's my first week back trying to lose weight but I haven't been doing too well b/c I don't want to waste the food I already have

I need to start back at the gym but can't seemed to get motivated to do that.

Good job everyone!