Go to
  • 2 lbs
    sw - 231
    cw - 229
    gw - 226
  • S 150
    c 150.6
    g 145
    Red Lobster with Mudslides! I should have expected this. Will need to be spot on for the rest of the week!
  • Up some this morning and I'm not sure why...oh well.

Photochick....YAY I am sooooo excited for you! Keep it up!

Hope everyone has a grrrrreeeeeaaaaattttt weekend!
  • SW:208
    CW: 204.8
    GW: 203

I'm almost there. I'm soooo excited. Almost out of the 200's

Here's to a happy, OP weekend guys!!
  • YES!!!!! Finally I'm under 180

SW: 181
    CW: 179.4
    GW: 176
  • I so wish I could post a weight this morning, but I had to spend the night at my sister's, and I just don't see the point of weighing on a different scale, or even my scale on a different floor. The thing is, I was pretty sure from my weight last night that this morning would be a nice one! I usually lose 3-4 pounds overnight (which of course are mostly the same 3-4 pounds I gained during the day ). Oh well. I just hope I'm not somehow up tomorrow (water) and then TOM comes, and it's a long time before I see a nice low number again. Oh well I'll be fine
  • Yea Photo! Yea Vikki!

Boo, Me!! haha I never have had much of a waist - I'm a rectangle usually, now Im more of a sphere... Dang tummy - I mutilated all my stomach wall muscles with one of my pregnancies (not even counting a previous c-section) and I have nil muscle tone, I can't even tighten them or fell them - not even after a zillion tummy crunches. oh well.

sw: 145
    cw: 144
    gw: 140

TOM, TOM, TOM..
  • sw - 231
    cw - 229.2
    gw - 226

• Hey, congrats, Vikki!!

SW: 150
    CW: 151
    GW: 145

OK, time for a couple of Jillian Michaels-style last chance workouts!
  • up today to 127.5
    start 125
    goal 120.

sliding sliding sliding.

but I'm pretty OP today.

HUGE congrats to all the losers out there in #28!!
  • kittycat40,

Photochick,

halfbakedtulip,

JuliJ08

JKS

miriam101

Robsia

Vikkivma

Kofarq

Mothermavis

Please please please...follow the link below in my signature. Several of us have decided to TRY to host get together in a couple of years (probably not this summer but the next summer).....I would LOVE to meet all of you...

If I didn't include your name please don't be offended...these are just people I'm very familiar with and would LOVE to meet. Everyone is welcome!

Thanks
    Melissa
  • That's so sweet, Mckenz-Mom, Thank you!

I'm up a little. Mostly from eating husband-prepared food.

SW 151
    CW 152
    GW 146
  • SW: 145
    CW: 142.8 yipee!!!!! almost halfway there!!
    GW: 140

I made good choices yesterday - paying off!!!

melissa - that link doesn't work for me - just get to the main page
  • Melissa - thank you for thinking of me, but I'm already committed to meeting up with my baby mommy group next summer, and the summer after that we are doing a house swap with another friend in the US so I'm all booked up for a couple of years.