Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred

You're on Page 30 of 43
Go to
  • Level 1 day 3 done. I feel like I'm really having to force myself to do it this second time around. I know I've been really busy but I have to force myself to get through, it's not hard, I might be getting bored.
  • Here we go again You are seriously a work out machine. I'm totally jealous. I'm hoping to be that way when I move into my own apt in December. Extended alone time drives me crazy so I tend to work out more when I live solo. Anyway- just wanted to point out that your consistency is inspiring!
  • Kel- Thanks girl. I really appreciate it. I'm trying to get healthy and I always "feel" better after I work out. I'm always surprised when people say that I am inspiring, b/c most of the time I don't feel that inspired, let alone inspire someone else. You're words were right on time.
  • Quote: I have comcast. Go check! You might! It only has levels 1 and 2 but after I get done with 1 and 2 I can decide if I like it enough to buy the dvd.
    I have charter, I did check and NO. HOWEVER they do have some other great work outs that I plan on using from now on
  • Hey all, I'm still here. I was really struggling to work out last week because I was so sick, but I feel a million times better today so I finished L2D7. I feel terrible that I'm so behind due to missing so many days, so while I don't want to repeat Level 1 and risk burning myself out before I finish, I think I am going to repeat Level 2. It'll probably suck, but I want to make sure I'm ready for the level 3 transition, and honestly, today I barely got through those 20 minutes.

Here we go again, to help with the boredom once I got comfortable with the moves I started muting Jillian and putting on some music. I don't do it every time, but sometimes I really need that extra push to get through, you know? anyway, you're doing great
  • I have been reading this post every now and again. And this DVD seems to really work for many of you. It makes me want to go out and buy the DVD tomorrow Umm.. my only question is does itcome with a healthy eating guide. Or do I just eat 1500 calories a day. And eat lean meat, veggies and fruits.

I drink only water. Well and currently I am getting discouraged because I have been visiting the gym for the past three weeks. I have noticed some results in my upper abs and some in my lower abs and legs, but I really want to see major results and my eating habits are a bit up and down because I don't plan them ahead. Plus I am a little bit of a picky eater, I have trouble finding healthy foods that I can tolerate (eat without wanting to gag).
    Does anyone have this same problem? Just curious. Thanks ladies!
  • level 2 will be done today YAY!!!! starting level 3 tomorow--- cant wait to finish and put it aside for another workout and return to this later=---= i just started the biggest loser the workout 1 ---yesterday --- it was great so i'll be doing that now---along with the shred --- still no real pounds lost --- i'm jealous-- i keep bouncing down to 157 and then back up to 160-161lbs === its frustrating---but i'll get there ---
  • Quote: Hey all, I'm still here. I was really struggling to work out last week because I was so sick, but I feel a million times better today so I finished L2D7. I feel terrible that I'm so behind due to missing so many days, so while I don't want to repeat Level 1 and risk burning myself out before I finish, I think I am going to repeat Level 2. It'll probably suck, but I want to make sure I'm ready for the level 3 transition, and honestly, today I barely got through those 20 minutes.

Here we go again, to help with the boredom once I got comfortable with the moves I started muting Jillian and putting on some music. I don't do it every time, but sometimes I really need that extra push to get through, you know? anyway, you're doing great
    That's a great idea! I might have to try that.
  • Finished L1 Day 7 yesterday! I'm not sure if it's hard enough for me anymore...
    it's pretty much just those damn squats and arm lifts that kill me. I have my boyfriend doing it with my most of the time, which is great b/c he doesn't let me have any excuses.

I can't believe those of you who do it every single day!!! Wow, I can only manage to fit it in my schedule with 2 days on, 1 day off. I hope I'm getting the same results...
  • Finished Level 1 Day 2 yesterday. I can't hardly walk today... people at work were laughing at me tellin me I looked like a grandma hobbling around. Does it ever get easier? I thought I was in reasonably good shape beginning this but BOY was i wrong. I will finish this... And I know now why everyone has a weird love/hate relationship with Jillian. I previewed level 2 and 3 and I am SCARED! Will keep updating...
  • Day 1 down!! i did it with 5 pounds weights and WOW what a challenge.
  • Miss Traveller - I'm way too scared to even preview level 2, never mind 3. The little exercises they show before you load the workout? Terrify me.

Finished Level 1 Day 3 today - it's still really tough but I think I'm getting better at certain exercises and it's really motivating me to do more exercise in general. I went for a walk as well today and felt great even though I was working really hard - I love endorphins!
  • Quote: Day 1 down!! i did it with 5 pounds weights and WOW what a challenge.
    i do mine with the 5lb weights too---i think most of us do--- but they are tough at times esp. when u just start like the second level or if you are already sore but push through it you'll do fine---
  • Level 1 Day 3 DONE! I actually made it through the cardio and almost all the way through the pushups. Oooh I just wanna hurt something halfway through those! So proud... feelin pretty good.
  • Yay Girls! Keep it up!