The Weight loss Bet(for fun of course)

You're on Page 2 of 3
Go to
  • Way to go! What a great first week
  • Fabulous! Congratulations!
  • Thank you I am soooo excited!
  • That's awesome!!! Good for you
  • Anyone up for a guess of what it will be next week?? This keeps me motivated!! I am saying 3 lb loss by next tuesday morning!
  • Yay, great going!! We knew you could do it, LOL.

I'd say 2-3 lbs is a reasonable guess if you're working really hard! Best of luck to ya!
  • You Go girl!!
    CONgrats on the 5 pounds.. KEEP IT UP!!! you can do it and prove your hubby wrong. You should ask him what you get when you lose 20 pounds and if you want to get really brave hit him up for the 50 pound mark and make him take you on a cruise..LOL
    It might work!!
    CONGRATS again!!! i was so excited to see that!!
  • A cruise sounds great, except for he is more broke then I am lol!! If I lose 50 pounds I will FREAK OUT!! Probably have to put on all the lingerie I've hardly ever worn that I bought right before I ended up getting pregnant lol!! Who knows just dance around naked. But he will definitely have to give me some sort of reward Hey just for me putting up with him I should get SOMETHING
  • CONGRATS!!!! You deserve the credit! Keep going girl! I am the exact stage as you, 209, I can not wait to see 199.9!!!
  • I know....its been a while since I have been under 200 and I cant wait to see taht 1!! GO US!
  • Quote: Who knows just dance around naked.
    LOL I think this just became my new reward for my goal! Get it girl!!
  • wot a fantastic first week....
    i bet your really really buzzing from it....
    im just about to weigh....
  • Blcarter - I meant to ask is that your son in your avatar? He has your eyes!
  • Congratulations on your weight loss for your first week! I'm currently in my first week, and am hoping that I have a week as successful as yours ;D I'm in the same weight range as you as well, I started off at just about 209 pounds. So. Good luck with this coming week. I'll have to let you guys know how I do after seven days We can do this!
  • naked dance
    Quote: LOL I think this just became my new reward for my goal! Get it girl!!
    Woohoo LETS DO IT!!!