One thing I have done well today...

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • (or yesterday)

any topic...
  • I let the dogs out BEFORE they could pee in the livingroom. Sorry, that's all I have at 6:20AM!
  • - I cleaned the kitchen and it's sparkling

(djay...I changed it to include yesterday too!)
  • I babysat my brother even though I didn't want to. lol My rents were in a real bind so it was me to the rescue!
  • Oh. Ok Since we can go back to yesterday!

I addes 10 mins and 4 flights of stairs to my daily walk yesterday!

I'm proud to be up to 60 mins. at 3mph. and 12 flights of stairs. Compare that to where I started 6 weeks ago at 20 mins at 2 mph. and 2 flights of stairs! I feel pretty good!
  • I made wonderful scrambled eggs for my baby boy who is up entirely too early. Or up way too late!
  • I did my workout before 9am, cleaned the lounge and bathroom, did the ironing and all the weekend shopping.
  • I gave one of my staff some extra positive support this morning. She is struggle w/ some personal issues and was feeling pretty low. I reminded her that she has to take care of herself, before she can try to take care of anyone else.
  • I went through piles and boxes of clothes. I have lots for my friend's new consignment store. I'm glad I tried stuff on, because I'm proud to report that lots of stuff from my too-small box fit me, including a pair of size 8 shorts (fluke), and 4 pairs of size 10 pants.
  • I'm so tired today but I got out of bed. So far haven't canceled any of my activities after work and for the weekend.
  • Hmm, well one thing I did well yesterday was that I had very good eating habits! I stayed way under my usual calories and got plenty of fruit, vegetables, protein, etc. I was quite proud! And when I was watching a movie with a friend and she offered me some cool ranch Doritos (out of the BAG, mind you!) I only had two. Because I really love those things, hehe. I think she could tell that I was really debating it, though, because she got a strange look and said "Um, you don't have to have any... I was just offering..." LOL. But I was proud that I stopped after two, because I'm sure I could have polished off the whole bag. Hehe.
  • I ran 20 minutes! First time! I paid a deserved compliment. I'm wearing a cute dress from the back of my closet that finally fit.
  • I had a genius photo shoot this morning with a rosy cheeked, blond ringlet 2 year old. Genius! Her dad should just hand me his wallet. Lol.

Yesterday my strides per minute on the elliptical finally broke 200. I was hyper.
  • Last night I was able to grow closer to my bible study girls by letting my guard down and letting them in.
  • I ate breakfast. I don't like to eat in the morning but I'm trying.