Pictures of people

You're on Page 6 of 18
Go to
  • And I think this might be a lovely little boy ( Harry) with his Mum...he looks adorable...
  • Well done Chris !!
    ..........and thankyou very much!!
    I wish I was clever with a computer, I do try honest!!
    Black sarongs are brilliant for holding back the lbs from the camera. I have just compared it with the one earlier in the post that i had taken in december and I am pleased to say I can see the weight loss ha ha .
    Lots more to go though so just have to get on with it!!
  • Ooh look at her all slim and gorg
  • You are very welcome TQ. Glad I could help. Be careful driving your Mum home and getting home yourself.
    I am attaching a pic of my Mum. It was her birthday yesterday and she was 69! This was taken by her 'man friend' after she had been taken to lunch at the seaside. She looks well piddled, but was just getting ready to pose.........just wanted to shre the pic cos I really love and miss her.
  • Ohh i love piccies!! they are all great!!

Here are my two cats...
  • oppps forgot to add theother one

Here he is...
  • BritinNJ...that pic of your mum is funny!! thanks for sharing
  • well heeelllo ladies!!

nice pics. none of you are as big as i was expecting. looking verry good.

ive not long had this computer and dont know alot about them. howd you download a picture from where ever to here? do i need some sort of special equipment. let me know, and if i can do it ill send in a pic of myself. and all those who say its nice to know who your talking to is right. it certainly is! nice to put a face to the words!lol

welshbird
  • Here goes nothing! I'm going to attempt to attach a photo from my hols where at least the kids obscure most of the flab (even if they can't hide the thunder thighs!!)
  • OK, so now I'm feeling brave - I figure I can deal with posting a swimsuit shot on the grounds that I have to make sure things improve from now on!! Certainly seeing the video of us on the beach has horrified me enough!!
  • Oh my God! I didn't realise it would be so big!!!!
  • Well done Shell!! I wish i had the technology!!
    Great pics.
  • I see we have some new pics added, I must have been missing them recently. Nice to see you Shell...and your cats are adorable Toryah. Welsh, it's easy to post pics if you already have them downloaded on your puter, just hit the submit reply button under here, and then hit browse and it should take you to all your saved files on your puter, if you then double click on what pic you want sent, it will appear in the browse bit and when youpost, there it should be...hope this helps, it's what I do with mine and they seem to get here....LOL!
  • Fat woman in stripes
    Ok, just wanted to post my most recent pic, in my bargain jumper I bought recently, after gorging on Cadbury's chocolate for days. I think if I post it now, and keep looking back at it, it just might be the incentive I need, so I don't look like this this time next year. Hope it comes thorugh, haven't posted a pic for a while. Here goes....

Oh bum, try as I might I can't find the one I want to show, I'll try again tomorrow. How about some of you posting your pics of you in your Christmas do's outfits you told us all about. I for one would love to see them.
  • This is me before i started W.W. i'm about this weight now