Pictures of people

You're on Page 5 of 18
Go to
  • Yes , susan, brilliant photo!! you are my official poster of pics from now on!! I will send you one to post for me soon, thanks in advance cos I am crap at it!!
  • Susan the best thing to do now is just not give your email address to TQ dont tell her I said that will you?
  • TQ, send Susan your latest pic, we want to see it, don't we girls?
  • OK you lot, more pics of people who have already posted and just pics of you lot who haven't....I just ready through this thread, and it seems to be me and my lot on here most....I want to see some pics of different people.....post please.... PLEASE!!!
  • But we like your pics!!!!
  • I have some new pics that are best kept to myself.!!!!
  • WE WANT TO SEEEEE THEM.
  • I second that TQ.....show us pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaseeeeeeeeeee....
  • Tell those men in your house to get off the computer and post your pics Ms TQ!
  • Do you think they are bikini pics????
  • Post the pics please TQ..... We realy want to see your updated one's you promised us months ago.... POST! POST! POST!!!
  • I will!!
    I will send some but who is going to volunteer to put them on here?? I just do not have the technology
    My mum is here until tomorrow then i am taking her home, I will be back on Thursday and then i promise to be back here posting pics (no, not bikini shots Jude!!)

I saw the video last night from our hols, yet again another prod in the right direction to keep on track, i want to be a comfortable size 14 for Xmas and only me can make that happen, with your help of course, now lets go girls!!
  • Send them to me luv if you like, I'll try and post them for you. I just had a thought, is your other half's name Dave? If it is that's the same as mine, plus we are both Teacher's assistants....spooky huh?
  • Very spooky!! I am sending them tonight chris!!
  • Ok I think I have it, Voila! Is this a pic of our very own TQ? Looking mighty slim I might add....