You're on Page 2 of 18
Go to
  • I was too big, story of life !!
    Thanks for trying veggie!!
  • I tried and I failed boo hoo.
  • right i know its only a mugshot now but hey i tried
  • woooooo hoooooooo i did it i got TQ's pic on in complete shock now
  • CLEVER CLEVER CLEVER CLOGS!!!!
  • fluke i think..............when it comes to my turn for putting pic on ill not be able to get it up
  • Hi TQ, nice to see your pic, you like like a fun person. I .love your hat. I have one similar in fact although I think I must of lost weight from my fat head as last time I wore it it kept falling over my eyes
    Ok, so now we have me, TQ and Sarah on this thread, come on you lot, add your's please.
    I'm going to try and be clever again and see if I can add J and Dave from yesterday's awards. He's not made NJ youth of the year by the way, but I'm still very proud of him.
    Yes Sarah, I have a digital camera, absolutely love the thing, wouldn't be without it, it's so easy.
  • OK, not quite as clever as I think huh? No photo appeared like it was supposed to...blast!
    So here I am trying again.
  • this i old one of me about 7 yrs ago still overweight but not as bad as now,i was about 12 st in that pic, i dont have any recent ones as im fotophobic, but i will get one as soon as ok
  • These piccys are brill... I have an old one of me on my PC at school if anyone is interested. May have one of me an DH.. I'll check on Monday
  • ha ha well done flumper!! It was fun trying though Veggie wasn't it, ooh she has such patience everyone!!

That photo was taken on the london eye in december almost 2 stone ago!! Had some more taken recently (unwillingly!!) will send one of those when they are downloaded onto the computer.

We have a digital camera Sarah, they are brilliant if you have a computer. I especially like the fact you can email them straight away and capture the moment as I have a sister in Canada, and it is great to keep in touch with the photos.
  • I really love these pictures - its sooooo nice to know who you're 'talking' to!

Thanks for the advice about the digital cameras - its nice to know that people get some use out of them and that they aren't one of those things that sit in a cupboard gathering dust.
  • Yes come on Jano, and the rest of you, lets see who we are nattering too.
    I just sent the photo of my son J and hubby Dave to my brother in ENgland (the same one I posted here) and my brother wrote back saying that Dave's name should be changed to 'porker' cos he's getting a bit on the portly side. I was in hysterics at this, they haven't seen each other in five years and Dave has always been a skinny tall weed so I think my bruv was a bit shocked to see some rolls under the chin...
  • Hehehehe...just read that Veggie and Sarah Ann don't think I look fat, thanks girls, makes me feel great, however, the scales tell a different story, I weighed myself last night and had managed to lose a pound and a half of that three I had gained, but....I went out to dinner and succumbed to dessert, I chose tow to bring home for my kids, strawberry cheese cake and his delish chocolate thing covered in warm oozy choc sauce...I had a few bites, not the whole thing, but I bet that pound and a half, if not more is back this morn....better get doing that tae-bo again hey...the knee should be up to it by now
  • Have tried several times to put my photo on here - will get dh to have a look for me later 'cause I'm rubbish at this stuff....