C*E*L*E*B*R*A*T*E!!! Made it to day 40 on my plan!

• I've successfully stayed on the Flat Belly Diet for 40 days, as of today, and, I'm also exercising now - this is week 5. YEAAAAA!!
  • Way to go!
  • That is fantastic!!! I'm really trying to get through my first week calorie counting. Your an inspiration!
  • Oh rock on! A big congrats!
  • Congrats..
    Isn't it great to know you have made it a significant way down the road to your goal? This Saturday will mark 4 weeks on the MRC plan for me - the first thing that has been easy for me to do and that has helped me change habits without feeling like I'm starving myself, etc. Anyhow - congrats on the 40 day mark! That's terrific. Good luck!
  • Quote: Way to go!
    Thanks SandiCO, this feels great!
  • Quote: That is fantastic!!! I'm really trying to get through my first week calorie counting. Your an inspiration!
    Thanks, Irish! You can do this. It is soooo worth the trouble.
  • Quote: Oh rock on! A big congrats!
    Wow, FB! Look at you! Congrats on YOUR accomplishments! And Thanks for the encouragement. I'm really seeing this working this time and it feels great!
  • Quote: Isn't it great to know you have made it a significant way down the road to your goal? This Saturday will mark 4 weeks on the MRC plan for me - the first thing that has been easy for me to do and that has helped me change habits without feeling like I'm starving myself, etc. Anyhow - congrats on the 40 day mark! That's terrific. Good luck!
    Thanks, SeminoleGirl! Are you in FL? I had to go look up MRC! Glad to hear you are no longer starving yourself - that seems to be a serious problem among dieters. I'm eating more, myself - and better and better food. This is so exciting. And I remind myself of that when I start to get unexcited and lazy on the food. Thanks for your kind words! I'm over 20% to goal! WooHoo!
  • what a great accomplishment!!!
  • Congratulations!
  • Hi again - I'm in GA actually...and I am loving MRC...it's all about finding what works for each of us individually. I was down another 2lbs this Saturday...which is great. I lost about 45 lbs 5 years ago...gainied a bit back, and am now breaking through that and trying to finish it off for good!

Congrats again - and keep it up!!!!!
  • Congrats, that is awesome!