Your 3 Favourite T.V. Shows?!

You're on Page 1 of 5
Go to
  • What do YOU love to watch on the boob tube?

1. CSI (Vegas and Miami.. Love em both, but prefer Vegas)
    2. King of Queens
    3. I LOVE talk shows! Dr. Phil and sometimes Oprah..... I LOVED Montel Williams but they no longer air his shows here Same with Tyra Banks

Your turn!
  • Current shows that I love:

1) Lost
    2) Heroes
    3) Family Guy
  • Quote: Current shows that I love:

1) Lost
    2) Heroes
    3) Family Guy

Yeah, Family Guy is definitley in my top 5! Love it!
  • 1) Gilmore Girls (does this count since it's not running anymore? I own it on DVD!)
    2) Heroes
    3) Medium
  • 1. Supernatural (Jensen Ackles = yummy)

2. Dexter

3. Heroes
  • 1. Angel the Series
    2. Battlestar Galactica (remake)
    3. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
  • 1 - Weeds
    2 - Mad Men
    3 - Californication

(I also like House, Bones, Dirty Jobs, Mythbusters, and Good Eats. No, I don't watch much TV ... why do you ask? )

• 1. Ghost Whisper
    2. Numb3rs
    3. Lincoln Heights
  • 1. GRAYS ANATOMY!!!!
    2. Law and Order (Original, SVU, and CI)
    3. I'm a sucker for Reality shows. (Suvivor, Big Brother, TBL ect...)
  • i really am not sure i can narrow it down to three...i guess my top three are House, Dexter, and The Sheild.

Also love The Riches, Weeds, Damages, Desperate Housewives, Eureka.... and for some reason I can't get enough of Degrassi the next generation. Seriously! I have to tivo it and i downloaded a couple of seasons. It's a sickness. Family guy is our default show aww... nothing on? we'll watch family guy.
  • Oh The Riches. I forgot about that one.
    Nip/Tuck, although last season wasn't the best.

I cannot STAND Family Guy. It's actually like one of those songs that you really hate, but you know all the words to? My husband watches it all the time and there are parts that just make me laugh out loud from the sheer wrongness of it .. and then I'm annoyed at myself for laughing, cause I really HATE it.

Yeah, I know. I'm weird.

• 1. CRIMINAL MINDS!!!! (I LOVE this show!)
    2. Law and Order(Original)
    3. The Biggest Loser
  • It's impossible to narrow it down to three for all time, but my current favorites are:

House
    Criminal Minds
    Pushing Daisies

with runners up

Big Bang Theory
    Ugly Betty
    Eli Stone
    Dancing with the Stars
  • America's Next Top Model (it's a sickess!)
    CSI - all three
    that's it.
  • Quote: I cannot STAND Family Guy. It's actually like one of those songs that you really hate, but you know all the words to? My husband watches it all the time and there are parts that just make me laugh out loud from the sheer wrongness of it .. and then I'm annoyed at myself for laughing, cause I really HATE it.

Yeah, I know. I'm weird.

Ditto ditto ditto.

1. WEEDS (although I don't have showtime and refuse to steal it, so I'm at the mercy of whenever iTunes releases it, usually when the NEXT season starts).
    2. TBL
    3. Big Love (although I'm not sure it will be back ever).