Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2002, 08:11 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default Wednesday, April 10th

Hi Girls,

Happy Hump Day !

How's the week going for everyone. I'm feeling much better now that that bout with the flu is over phhhheeeeew.

Started again to try to watch what I eat so lets see if I can do it today ??? lol

Have a good one !
Love, Leens
Old 04-10-2002, 11:18 AM   #2  

Default Mornin'

Hi Leens and those to come.

Will someone pass me some caffeine please?? I don't think I have adjusted to the time change yet. It is soooooooooooooooo frigging dark when I get up at 5:15 now, even my cat stays in bed! I tell you, it is really tempting to fall asleep during aerobics some mornings...

Glad you are feeling better Leens. I hope your hubby waited on you hand and foot.

Have you decided what program you are going to follow Leens? I checked out a few before I started calorie counting and this one was best for me. I like having software on the computer to play with, even if it is about calories!! Also, how is the increase in Zoloft going?

I am happy happy today.. the taxes are done, filed and over!! Yipee... now I am poor, but at least it is over!!

It is good to see all the new names here. Hopfully you will stick around this very new forum.
Old 04-10-2002, 11:38 AM   #3  
Cookin' With A Vengeance!

WELCOME BACK LEENS!!! Sorry you were sick, GLAD YOU ARE BETTER!!!!

Linda-WOW, I'm jealous. We are still working on our taxes. We have to file for our son this year too, so one more complication!!!
Closed Thread