TBL Season 6 - Show Discussion - **SPOILERS**

You're on Page 1 of 34
Go to
  • Tonight's the night!

How excited are you that there's a new BL on? It feels like its been forever!
  • I can't wait
  • I'm so excited!!!!!!!
  • I've never seen it, but i would like to start watching it -- what channel is it on, and at what time?

I'm so bad about keeping up with TV shows... the only show I was able to follow successfully in the last few years is Big Love, and only then because I was able to watch episodes I missed on HBO on Demand.
  • It is on NBC from 8-10.

I didn't watch this last season of BL but I have watched all the other ones. You can definitly get into watching them very easy!
  • Oh I cannot wait for tonight!!! I want to lose at least 10 pounds by seasons end, and get more active and this show helps SO much in the motivation department
  • I'm so excited....I just can't hide it.....I'm about to lose control and I think I like it!!!!
  • I am SET!

Dh is already teasing me, "wanna go to the movies tonight?" "Shall I bring home a pizza for dinner?"

....he is actually, teasing... he's been very supportive of my hard work and healthy eating...and since he has to eat healthy too he better like it!
  • I watched the first hour online today. Like always, I had tears streaming down my face watching all these people being so happy to get onthe show and working so hard and whatnot.
    I will watch the full episode as soon s it comes on tonite. Can't wait!!
    Jillian scares me on the show especially this time around.. already.. one hour into it. I love her.. but I would be scared to have her screaming in my face! hehehe
  • $%*& I don't think I'll be able to record due to other shows (I share the DVR with my roomie). Oh well NBC will hopefully put it up online after.
  • I am so excited but also in a pickle... the season premiere of House is on at 8pm too!
  • Quote: I am so excited but also in a pickle... the season premiere of House is on at 8pm too!
    Im a die hard houser too! I know they will both be online tho.. maybe a dy or so later though. i watch all my shows online ( no cable) i will let you know so you wont be in a pickle for long!!
  • Does NBC usually put the whole episodes on their website afterwards?

I'm in Houston and still without power at home due to hurricane Ike, but I'm hoping I can come here to my office and watch it online tomorrow.
  • Last season was the first time I ever watched BL, and I must admit I got hooked pretty quickly. I will be watching this season, looks like its gonna be really good.
  • Thank God we finally got our cable hooked up today!! Now if only I knew what channel was NBC..lol. I hate having to learn all the channels in a new place. The stupid guide on the tv says..To Be Announced. Grrr..I wish it would hurry up and update already!!!