Newbie hoping to lose for good....

• Hi everyone, just finally having the nerve to actually post on here. I've been checking out the forums for awhile, but have just now finally decided to post. I'm making attempts to finally lose my weight for good. It seems like ever since I was 11 or 12, my weight has just been out of control, and I'm tired of having the battle of going up and down. and am hoping to eventually get down for good.
  • Hi only2perfect! So glad you feel comfortable posting! Really we are all in the same boat, trying to avoid the rapids

There's a great 20-something's forum, but post wherever you feel comfortable doing so!
  • There are tons of terrific forums for everyone on every type of plan. Just jump on in and start swimming.
  • Hey there Only2perfect!

We've got a great, active Weight Watchers forum here, so do check that out. You might also want to visit our 20-somethings forum. Both would be good spots for you to start out.

Congratulations on your success with Weight Watchers so far. Stick with it..you CAN get to your goal and maintain it, with commitment.