Goooooal!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • 2 weeks ago I weighed in at 126 and decided that even though I was a measly pound away from my goal, I might as well start learning how to maintain. I expected to gain some weight back because I've been slowly increasing my calories, just by adding more things in my diet like avocado and some nuts which before I was too afraid to eat, but after the first week I was still 126 (woo hoo)

After another week of maintenance I weighed in (like last Friday) and drum roll please... I've reached my goal of 125!!

I'm so excited! It made work out this morning even better, I am falling in love with results

I have started incorporating more weight training in my workout, so I am expecting to gain in muscle! Hopefully I'll be able to tell the difference.

wooo! I'm going to go lay out
  • I would love to be the first to say

That is so awsome and i know you are fee4ling wonderful!!!!!
  • Awesome!!! Wooo-Hoooo You!!
  • Way to go! Congratulations on reaching your goal!!
  • Congrats! Way to go!!!
  • Congrats on reaching your goal! What a lot of hard work but it sure paid off!
  • Congratulations! You must feel amazing!
  • Congratulations
    Congratulations Tater!!

You GO Girl
    ~Paula
  • congrats on your GOAL!!! Yeay you!
  • Great job!!!

Pics? Pics?
  • congradulations to you tater!!!! whoo hoo!
  • Excellent. Congratulations!
  • congrats! needing a lil inspiration so i'm perusing the goals...thanks for being here!
  • Yay! Congratulations! yoyodieterinvegas: I love that quote in your signature and I love your dog!