How do you set your goal?

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Thankfully for me, my sister is two inches taller and has my exact body type, but she's always been a healthy weight. So I get sort of a 'preview' of what I'd look like at certain weights. I secretly think my goal (120) is a little on the heavy side for my height (5'0"), but I'm building a lot of muscle, so I'll see how I feel at goal and then adjust accordingly.
  • Quote: Thankfully for me, my sister is two inches taller and has my exact body type, but she's always been a healthy weight. So I get sort of a 'preview' of what I'd look like at certain weights. I secretly think my goal (120) is a little on the heavy side for my height (5'0"), but I'm building a lot of muscle, so I'll see how I feel at goal and then adjust accordingly.
    Muscle will make a huge difference in how that weight looks on you. I've heard a couple of women in my Advocare group say that they didn't lose as much weight as they were expecting but the inches came off even when the weight stayed the same.

The real issue with our health isn't really what we weigh, it's how many pounds of fat we're carrying around with us!