Arnold Sandwich Thins

• I bought these the other day and they are GREAT !!! 100 % whole wheat, soft, tasty and filling to boot ! only 100 calories.

http://arnold.gwbakeries.com/subcat.cfm/subcatId/131

• Leens I bought those over the summer for sandwiches for a car trip sooo good!
  • What are they? They look really good. Are they like a pita bread or something?
  • Quote: What are they? They look really good. Are they like a pita bread or something?

They are shaped like a pita but a little thicker and very soft like a bread, and already split in 1/2. My DH and DD love them as well. I had one this morning toasted with a slice of garden tomato on it mmmmm mmmm !
  • Quote: They are shaped like a pita but a little thicker and very soft like a bread, and already split in 1/2. My DH and DD love them as well. I had one this morning toasted with a slice of garden tomato on it mmmmm mmmm !
    Thanks, Leenie, and I'm bummed! I put in my zip code and this product isn't in my area.

• The logo looks like the Orowheat logo. Maybe they are under that name in the west. Sort of like Hellmans and Best Foods Mayo.
  • Once I run out of my current sandwich bread I'll have to give these a try!
  • I have a bag in front of me.. here's the Nutrition Facts:

Serving Size: 1 roll
    Calories: 100
    Total Fat: 1g
    Sat Fat: 0g
    Trans Fat: 0g
    cholesterol: 0mg
    Sodium: 230mg
    Total Carbs: 21g
    Dietary Fiber: 6g
    Sugars: 2g
    Protein: 5g