Thursday Weigh-In Results for September

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hi Ladies! It's Thursday and time to weigh in! Good Luck!

This is where we come to post our scale results each week. We'd love for everyone to come join us.
  • Hi! And..................I'll start us off! I'm pleased to report a 2# loss this week!
  • Good for you!!!!!!

I stayed the same. I was disappointed, but I'll live with it. I started back to the Y yesterday, so doing classes 3 days a week should help I hope.

Good luck to everyone else!!!!
  • Morning,
    Jeanne, you are a jewel!!! Thanks for starting us off this September.
    That's a fantastic loss. See, drinking all that water has advantages.

Tammy, all that new exercising will help get the metabolism going.

Any more weigh-in results out there?????
  • Hi,
    It's almost Thursday and we know what that means-------weigh-in day.

Now that I have new scales, I guess I'd better use them this week.
    I had a little cyst removed from my ear lobe this afternoon. The numbness was wearing off during supper. So, I didn't eat much tonight. Maybe that will help on Thursday!
  • Morning,
    I hope this is a good weigh-in day for everyone!
    We've been having some losses and would like to see more posts.

Like I said, I bought some scales that really work.
    I'm not pleased with what they said this morning.
    So, I changed my tracker to start over. It's been a couple of months since I weighed and I want to start anew.

Good luck!
  • Morning all! I'm sorry to report that I don't have a loss this week. No gain either tho! I am PMS'ing and thinking it may be that! Hopefully!

Tina - Nice ticker!

hugs~
    jeanne
  • Weighed in this morning. It's been two weeks since I officially weight in at WW's. I'm thinking about going back to doing it Online. I weighed in at 179.8. This is a loss of 1.2 since my last weigh in. I'm determined to get rid of this weight.
  • Hi ya, lol,

I don't belong here...or probably anywhere for that matter but I am a weight watcher person... and I lost 3 pounds for this week...down to 324 ... sounds big but I started at 394...lol

- Elliott
  • Dori - Hi! Thats great! Good job!

Elliot
    - Hi! Good job on your loss! And wooohooo and a super good job on your total weightloss! That is awesome!

Hugs~
    jeanne
  • I'm down 1.8 lbs-- I'll take it-- only 3.8 lbs away from my goal and 9 days away to my wedding. I am thrilled!
  • Elliott, sure you belong here!!!!!! It's a great group. We also have a Thursday Chatters thread where we solve all of the problems in the world. Well, maybe we make an attempt to help each other! That's more realistic.
    You are doing great on your weight loss journey! Keep it up!!

Welcome to all other newbies!!!

I stayed the same (again), but I'm ok with it this week. After going away last weekend, I was worried I would be up alot. I'm satisfied with staying the same.
  • It sucks to report that I have gained .6 lbs. Not sure how I stayed to plan. Receptionist says I have to adjust to big loss last week
  • Welcome to the newcomers! This is the place to come and stay.

Hey, I can tell you how to lose weight---have a hurricane. Without power and having a lot of stress, you don't want to eat. It's hot and dark and not fun.
    I'm looking forward to Thursday's weigh-in.
  • Hi everyone! I thought I would spread a little "will power dust" around for good carma for tomorrows weigh in!!!!!!

Hugs~
    jeanne