Disappeared For A While

• Well, my last log in on here was December of 2006! I kinda slipped away for a while, but im back now! I really need to get some motivation for loosing weight again.. I finally got under 200 lbs back in March, but it didnt last long, i went from 196 to 215ish again.. Im going out tomorrow and buying a treadmill, which ive wanted to do for along time. I never seem to have the time to get out to the gym, and I just moved to a new house and theres really nowhere to walk out here, not to mention the fact that its almost impossible to get out with my whiney 3 year old! I want to try to get in 1 hour of walking every other day. And I just got promoted to customer service manager at walmart and i do ALOT of walking now, so im really hoping to shed some pounds! Wish me luck!
  • Back!

You can shed those pounds that crept back on, and then some all the way down to goal!
  • Welcome back! and good luck
  • Good goals! You should reward yourself if you follow through with your exercise plan

Buy new shoes hehe
  • Quote: Buy new shoes hehe
    Hahaha My husband would KILL ME! Fat girls looove shoes.. Shoes always fit hehe .. well most of the time!
  • Lol!

I do love shoes.... I seem however to have a growing collection of amazing shoes.... I never seem to wear haha
  • me too! "these purple velvet 12 inch heel boots are perfect!!"
  • nice one....
    im coming into some money shortly and contemplated buying a treadmill....
    not sure if i will or not yet....
    but it will certainly go into my home gym nicely....
    just hope i continue to use it when im at goal....