Seein Myself Naked is SCARY - Halloween Challenge

You're on Page 4 of 31
Go to
  • Hey there all, thinking about this and the 5 pound challenge I am in has kept me motivated today, hope it can all week!

freethetoys-at 5'11 and 170something I can't imagine your that "big", except in the sence that your tall! I would think you can do whatever you can handle, the only way to know is try and see how your body reacts. Know the difference between exercise pain (ooo I didn't know I had those muscles anymore) and hurt yourself pain (I think I ruptured/tore something)

I am 5'7" and 198 pounds and do kung fu! I also work out with kettlebells and do a kickbox type class (I don't work out that much recently but did a few weeks ago) I think your body can handle whatever your in shape to do + that little bit more that makes the workout worthwhile! Good luck and let us know what you come up with.
  • I know I'm a little late, but I'd still love to join. I'd like to be down to maybe 175-176 by halloween, that'd be awesome. So, that'd be a 4-5 lb loss. Good Luck!!!
  • Griffo - The more the Scarier! You have come SO far! How AWESOME!!!!
  • i hope i can join too especially since i dropped off from the last challenge ( the labor day one) that will not happen this time. my goal is to be down 15#s. my usual weigh in is on Sat. morning. i will weigh tomorrow for an accurate weight.
  • Augie - OF COURSE YOU CAN JOIN! I've added you to the roster! I'm putting you at a SW of #178 and GW of #163.

Welcome!!!!
  • Just finished a 55-minute taebo tape. I am also trying to encourage my BFF's to continue the Weight Loss journey we all started in January. Hopefully, we'll all be back on board by the end of the week. I'm relaxing now by watching National Body Challenge: Extreme Measures on TV. Have a good evening all!
  • I'm starting kind of slow but will bump it up over the next week. Today I finished day 5 of the Shred Video. Its only 20 minutes but working full time and with and almost 1 year old. That is an accomplishment. Eventually I want to add another 30 minutes of Cardio.

I think this challenge is awsome and maybe what I needed was just a little bit of accountabilty.

TORI
  • Tam - great job!

Tmil - even though it's only 20 mins it totally KICKS YOUR BUTT! I love the shed video!!! That's one that I do every other day M-F, along with Slim in 6... both great!

Let's just KEEP GOING!!!!! and away the fat!!!!
  • I am tired of looking at myself naked in the mirror and being afraid of not ever looking good and feeling great about myself again. By the end of this challenge I would like to be an even 200 lbs. I am currently at 227.
    So exercise is important and my goal is to do it five days a week. Starting today. It is late but I am going to do some before I go to bed this evening.
    Eny: I will be at the wedding even if it is just in SPIRIT (Said in my spooky voice)

Nice to see so many newbies
    That Jadey baby need to ship me her pimp outfit if I lose the 27lbs. within 8 weeks. Ya lookin good girl

Hi Mommykenzie
  • Opppssss....sorry I didn't see where I was supposed to PM the answers the the quiz but DUH I should have known that.....common sense...I must have had a brain fart..

Sorry
  • Hey babygal!

I'm really struggling with a schedule right now. School has sooo thrown me off. I don't feel like I have any ME time to exercise or anything!
    I gotta figure this out!
  • Ladies and gents, especially those with busy schedules:

YOU CAN DO IT!!!
    WE CAN DO IT!!!!!!

In life, we make time for the things we want to make time for. You can exercise by doing lots of things: stair climbing, jumproping, a fitness video or a fitness TV show, dancing around for an hour to uptempo music... I'm challenging myself (and you) to stop making excuses. WE CAN DO THIS! We ARE doing this!

Sorry if my post seems harsh as that wasn't my intention! Keep up the hard work!
  • Hey Eny! I'm back from Vegas, didn't do too badly and even worked out pretty hard most days at the gym, but rushed out to work today. Will do weight tomorrow to get it accurate. But after that, official weigh-in on Fridays. I'm somewhere around 196, I think. Want to be solidly in the mid-180's so 185--11 lbs.

I'm up for it and ready to get back to WORK!
  • Mod & baby good to see you both! I've put you on the roster... (see page 3) MAKE SURE YOU PM ME YOUR WEEKLY WEIGH INS!!!!

I'm actually feeling focused right now! It's GREAT!
  • Thanks Babygal