Seein Myself Naked is SCARY - Halloween Challenge

You're on Page 10 of 31
Go to
  • Iris - Of course you can join! Anyone can join at anytime.. however only those that sign up before 9 AM tomorrow will be able to be part of the weigh in stickers and Team challenges!

Don't worry - I'll announce the Teams Tomorrow!

Remember to weigh in and PM me the weight so I can update and give stickers! It's GOING TO BE FUN!
  • Hello everyone! Hope everyone is doing well. Im not gonna weight in til Mon and maybe TOM will let me lose some weight, lol.

ENY- Your an awesome thread leader
  • I'll be weighing in on Mondays too Eny.
  • Oooh, can I join too? Halloween's my favorite holiday!
    I weigh on Sundays. CW: 235 GW:225
  • I'll be weighing on fridays. I have been OP this week just not so good at my exercise plan. Life has been crazy here. I have 2 year old triplets and it's hard to find the time for all of it.
  • Wow! 2 year old triplets!!! Your hands are full!
  • just saying hello and hoping everyone is doing good. me i am nervous about my weigh in tomorrow. i just feel like i am going backwards. i know i also have to make the time to exercise and that will help out alot.
  • Thanks for the weigh in dates Eny!!!

I'm gonna weigh in on Fridays so I put the Friday list in my sig!

I can't wait for a challenge!!!!

Heck yeah! This Halloween challenge is gonna kick some butt....
  • I guess im still not elgible for a signature yet. That sucks!

Flagirl-WOW, Triplets! Thats cool but your one heck of a women because thats gonna take alot of work.
  • So Eny....

Just to prove how blonde I am lol Does it mean that I weigh in once this week...or do I weigh in today...I guess its yesterday now umm the 5th and then again on the 12th??
  • Well Flagirl, I'm going to stop using my one year old as an excuse. If you can find any time with triplets you have me way beat and i'm going to just be quiet. Congrats on signing up and welcome!
    TORI
  • Good morning everyone! Will someone please kick my butt???!!! I don't know why, but I've had the hardest time getting motivated to exercise these last few days, doing only a minimal amount, if that. And my "baby" is 16, so I don't have that excuse! But believe me, I've come up with every other excuse in the book. Yes, it's been a hectic few days, but somehow I've managed to fit in time to read and watch TV, so clearly I do have the time, just not the motivation!

I don't think it helps that I'm still losing weight even without the exercise. I'm down 2# since starting this challenge, #10 since I started about 3 weeks ago. In my head, I know that the pounds fly off in the beginning and that things are going to slow down, so I need to exercise to continue to lose. Unfortunately, my head can't seem to get that message to my butt!

OK, I'm going to stop whining, get off the computer, and get on to my bike now. I hope everyone has a great day. ~Rita
  • Good Morning everyone!

Rmc- Dont feel bad, I have those days all the time. I ALWAYS have a hard time getting motivated. I think once you lose a little more weight, your motivation will probably kick in. You will be like , well I lost this much I know I can lose more.
  • RMC, your doing great just try to do at least 1 active thing a day to get started dont stress about doing full workouts and make sure to post each day to keep motivated. You'll work up to long more strenuous exercises with time. I'm starting slow too.

TORI

• hey everyone! Hope everyone is having a great weekend so far!

Heather ~ You will get your signature option after 20 days...hang in there! In the mean time you can copy and paste a ticker if you want to??