Room for another?

• Hello everyone!

I found this site whilst searching for weight loss forums.

I'm Kate, from England. I'm 27 and have 5 wonderful children. I have never been on a diet in my life. Before today, the last time i stepped on scales was back in 2005 where I was a nice, happy 143lbs. Slightly over weight for my small 5ft 3 frame...but i was happy!

Today I was looking at some photos the hubby took of me a few days back...and I just couldnt believe how fat I looked. I really had no idea. I decided to step on those scales...and they screamed at me...172lbs. According to online guides, this is 49lbs over weight

So now I'm looking for help and advice and of course, motivation to help me shed some lbs.
  • Welcome. This is a great place for support. Come on over and join us the 20-somethings forum
  • Kya! Just reading about some of the trials and successes of others in the forum has been a big help to me. Jump around a bit, find some subforums you feel comfy in and keep checking in!

And much luck on getting rid of the extra weight. Better to be catching it now than to let it keep gaining on you!