lida daidaihua

• I just ordered these diet pills from Amazon. I've heard positive and negative reviews from these pills. Has anybody tried them and gotten good results?
  • Looking at the ingredients I notice 3 things immediately.
    1) Diuretic ingredient so that you lose water and will see a scale drop from water weight
    2) A laxative so that your bowels empty and you will see a scale drop from emptying your bowels
    3) A questionable stimulant, read the following for more information:
    http://www.3fatchicks.com/Diets/Diet...ss_Supplement/

Also if you do choose to take these pills, be very careful if you have an existing heart condition or are taking other medication. The bitter orange can be dangerous.
  • Thank you very much Nelie. I'm not taking any other medications or have any existing heart conditions. Thanks for the post about the article on the stimulant. I had never heard of bitter orange. I'll be very careful I always read labels. I'll let you know how they work.
  • Hi ,

I Tried These A While Ago , Before They Got Banned In Australia . They Have A Sibutramine (Sp?) Like Substance That Isnt Listed As An Ingredient In Them - So They Don't Get Through Customs Anymore

They Do Supress Appetite , And Increase Energy .

Just Be Careful .

x
  • I've been takin them for bout 2 wks now and they r working I don't have the side effects at all they do surpress my appetite and increase my enegry but I'm still able to sleep. I'm being very careful.
  • Please do be careful - some of the side effects aren't going to show up after only 2 weeks but can have long term effects that won't come back to bite you until you are much older.

Since you are already taking them, I would strongly suggest two things: A) Using them sparingly - meaning, if you really and truly think they help you, take them for a bit to get a jump over a plateau or something then stop and rely on your healthy eating and exercise. Don't use them continuously thinking you are going to lose all your weight faster - if you do, you'll gain it all back even faster when you stop taking them. And B) You MUST make sure you get annual physicals. A lot of the things in these supplements end up being found to cause permanent damage to important stuff like, oh, your heart; your liver.......
  • Thanks for the info and suggestions. I will be sure to do that