Dressing for maintenance

• I found a very interesting article at Refuse to Regain about issues after weight loss and clothing:

http://refusetoregain.typepad.com/my...ning-body.html
  • Good article.
  • I -want- that bra.

I cannot count the moments I've caught a glimpse of "backfat" that was really "backskin". So disheartening!
  • LOL.. ok - I have always said I was side-mounted. You know, when you lay on your back and the girls fall into your arm pits? Since I have lost weight, I have noticed a lot of 'skin' there and the bras that I have found my side-mounts just spill over. I am going to try this bra. No underwires? YAY!
  • Hmm... that bra doesn't look like it goes up high enough in the armpit area for me. My "back-skin" as Amanda cleverly puts it needs a huge swath covered and even this bra doesn't look up to the task.... the search continues!
  • I want that bra too!

I think it's interesting that she touches on something that DH finds funny when he goes shopping with me. I have rules! There are several styles I will not try on. He'll show me something and I'll say no and he gets frustrated and tells me I should just try it on, but I know it'll look ridiculous on me. This is why now, he goes off somewhere else or he doesn't go. Lol.