zucchini recipes?

• Any P1 zucchini recipes you like but haven't posted in the entrees?
  • I'm thinking actually hummus stuffed zucchini would be good as an entree
  • Have you done a Search on the Recipe Boards in here? I think there are several recipes but could be wrong. Hummus stuffed zukes sounds good but would there be enough protein?
  • I always used to use Nutrition Data Analysis to analyze recipes but they've totally changed their website and I can't figure it out.
    so I tried with fitday

1 recipe is 783 cal, 14 g fat, 143 g carb, 30 g protein
    if it's 6 servings, that's 130 cal, 2.3 g fat, 24 g carb, 5 g protein
    if it's 4 servings, 195, 3.5, 35.75, 7.5

so, if only I knew what was reasonable...
    I haven't looked a numbers of any kind for a long time.
  • That seems a little low as far as protein goes....it would probably make a pretty decent snack.

We're not very creative with our zucchini, but we love it so. We roast it in the oven or grill it with a little salt and pepper and some olive oil rubbed on.
  • I bought a machine that turns zucchini into "spaghetti". (it is so much fun to play with!) I saute it down in evoo with onions and garlic and creole seasoning then top it with turkey spagetti sauce I cook separately. tres yummy.
  • Cat - What is the name of the machine? I'd love to find one! (Just what I need - more kitchen toys

Thanks!
  • It's called a Spirooli. I ordered mine online somewhere. Just google it to find tons of places that sell it.