Morning Hair

• Just for fun...

Mine looks like a poodle. Right now, I could probably put on a bustier and sing Dolly Parton songs.

What does yours look like?
  • Like my scalp threw up.
  • Did you see the movie The Ring? The climbing out of the well part? Yep, that's about right
  • Depends. If I've straightened it (I only wash twice a week) then it looks fine, but is a tad tangled. If I left it curly, well, lets just say it looks like I put my finger in a socket.
  • Hahah. Morning hair is scary. Mine gets flat on whatever side I've been lying on and really poufed up on top.

• if it's wet when I go to bed, then the top layers are crazy curly and the bottom is straight. I wish my hair would decide which one it wants to be!

If it's dry when I go to bed, it's just a little flat in the morning. Maybe some tangles.
  • A crazy frizzy knappy afro. Thank God for hair straightners!
  • Like I walked out of a Big Hair Convention from the 80's!
  • Umm pretty much the scariest biggest thing you have ever seen in your life. I get the "theres something about mary" look in the front and it is 'ethnic' hair so its extra course and frizzy. Oh yea dont forget all the dang fuzz it seems to attract.
  • So, to help me sleep, I usually take a bath at night. Which means my hair is wet. And then I put that curly, wet hair down on a pillow, and it basically forms into whatever shape it lands in.

Meaning I wake up with hair that sticks LITERALLY straight up. In many directions.
  • when I wash my hair before bed and I wake up ,,,I look like I'm straight out of the 80's with big hair
  • I finally found a cut where my hair actually looks OK in the morning. In fact, the tousled bed-head look is hard to reproduce without boatloads of "product". Often, I just run my fingers through it and give it a quick spray before leaving the house.

It has only taken me 50 years to get to this point.