Hello from Scotland

• Hello everyone,

I've been reading the forums for a month, or so, and now I feel that it's time for me to join in!

I've just turned 26, and I'm a mum to a beautiful little girl who is 3 (and a half ). I found out I was intolerant to a lot of foods in December last year, and after a diet change the weight started to come off, but for the past 2 months, I've been stuck. No gains, but no loses either.

So, I think I need to shake things up a bit and here is the place (hopefully) to help me do that – my walking, and a change of diet can't be enough. I need more exercise, better portion control, and to stop eating junk when I get low-blood sugar (fruit is a better alternative). But, it’s all well me saying it – I actually have to do it!

Hope to see you around,

-neesk
  • hi and welcome

• Good luck with your weightloss, you're definitely in the right place for some great advice and motivation

Lou
  • Hi there doll!
    I used to live in Edinburgh, I miss it lots, so its lovely to have a wee lassie on board!
    Welcome!
    Bonjul
  • neesk! We're happy that you've decided to join in the fun here! You'll find plenty of tips and support to be successful on your weight-loss journey. Feel free to cruise all the different forums and join in wherever you feel comfortable! We look forward to getting to know you!
  • Where in Scotland are you from??

My parents live in Elgin (Morayshire) and the rest of my family are in and arond Greenock. I don't get to go there as much as I like as I am at University in Wolverhampton.

I'm sure you'll find all the support and advice you need here to continue on your weight loss journey.
  • Neesk!

There's a 20-somethings forum area, and a UK area as well in case you're interested in talking to people who live physically closer to you.

Just make sure that you post wherever you're comfortable!

Best of success!
  • Hello again and thank you for all the lovely replies

Jadeybaby - I live in Livingston, which is 20 miles from Edinburgh, where I work. Elgin is lovely, I've visited there a few times (and been dragged round the Motor Museum by my brother ). I'd like to go again now I've got my own family. I've never been to Greenock though.

-neesk
  • Luckily I have not been forced to go to the Motor Museum yet although I imagine when I'm next on a break from Uni my parents may try and force me to go...

Anyways welcome to 3FC, this is the best web site ever!
  • Hello there in Scottland !!!! Welcome aboard I know this place will be of great help and support.

Looking foward to seeing you around here!!!!
  • Hi neesk,

I absolutely LOVE Scotland!!! It is my favourite place on Earth and I have been fortunate enough to visit several times, INCLUDING Livingston! Have stayed a couple of times at the Ramada Jarvis near ASDAs.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hello and wish you my best. This place is truly life-changing!
  • Welcome,have fun here!
  • welcome!