Popcorn?

• I love popcorn and tortilla chips. Popcorn is a low fat/low cal snack. It says that it's not allowed on phase 2 and I heard that it was, but it's never addressed in the rest of the book. I'm having a really hard time dealing with the lack of and conflicting information in this book- which lead to my eating popcorn even though I had been so disciplined. I am headed out of phase 2 soon- any idea if phase 3 includes popcorn? Please help!
  • According to the FAQ, you can have air-popped popcorn, no butter, oil, salt, margarine are allowed. Ive eaten popcorn since phase 1.
  • yes. just confiming air-popped popcorn is the only one you really want to be eating. buttered or havily salted will not help you reach your goals on the program.
  • What brands are considered air popped? Are the fat free, 100 calorie mini bags considered air popped?
  • Air popped would be where you put the kernals into an air popper & pop them! :-) You get a popper relatively inexpensive, around $10-20. I love mine! I eat pop corn all the time when I'm still hungry but may not have a lot of cals left that day. And the bonus, my 3 year old has found an alternative to fatty chips & cookies, and she actually loves the pop corn, way more then anything she used to snack on.