Mini-goal photos.

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • WOW! After languishing in the archives for awhile, suddenly a lot of posts and support!! everyone!!

And yes, rinku, there have been a few, thankfully brief, periods of plateaus, but still on the downward trend, thank god! Today the read 182, and I have resolved to update/add more photos at 175, to see if there is a visible difference from 195.

I will be brave (gulp!) and post in a bikini so I can see the true state of the cellulite thighs (SisuINWI, I feel your pain!!) But, I am running a bit, trying to run a 5K once a week at least on the tm, and still doing weights and swimming, so by spring, hopefully, NOT so much!!!

Faux!! What a sweet new pic you have now! Talk about inspirational! And I luv your new slogan "eating to live!" An awesome sentiment to remember!

purpleorc--you have an amazing inspirational tale of your journey as well! WTG! and thanks for posting it!

Everybody--hang in there, the holidays are almost over and we here are already way ahead of the curve!!
  • You look great!!
  • WOW! So amazing! Way to go!
  • you look so terrific!! Congrats on the wonderful changes you have made!!!
  • You look amazing!!!
  • You look great!