going broke

• Hello there; I'm a first-timer. I'm 32, and after almost 4 years of being 30-40 pounds overweight and my go-it-alone attempts to lose, I finally broke down today and bought Nutri-System. I figure that yes, for a few months I'll be broke, but IM DESPERATE. Ive never been heavier or more unhappy. I hope it's worth it! If anyone has gone thru NS, please let me know!
  • Hey
    Good for you for finally taking over your life! I suggest getting on this website as much as possible, it really helps having a support team! There are a few Nutrisystem forums that I'm sure you'll like also! I personally havn't bought Nutrisystem but I have tried a few random things that I had purchased at Big Lots store. They were good. I have heard great success of Nutrisystem though!

Here is the link for Nutrisystem buddies:
    http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=140891

and look around there are a few other forums you'll enjoy!!!
  • NS works. I lost 44 pounds several years ago pretty quickly but it was so expensive I had to stop. I slowly gained the weight back though. I think I could have kept it off if I had just stayed on course and continued to eat healthy. So if you stop the NS food, don't stop the lifestyle because I just had to start over 7 weeks ago and I was even heavier when I got back to it.

Best of luck to you!
  • Good luck to you! Hope everything works out the best for you!