Five Pound Challenge #23

You're on Page 13 of 13
Go to
  • s 151
    c 150.2
    g 146

maybe I can finally get back in under 150 before August ends! I want to be back below my ticker weight!
  • SW: 211.2
    CW: 212 (+0.8)
    GW: 206.2

I know I have been very MIA like alot of other people this week. I just need to start getting back into the swing of things. This has not been a very good last few weeks. I hope someone wins this challenge soon. I'm beginning to think it is cursed.
  • Getting close! After ten days of no change, it's nice to see movement these last few days. (and all triggered by going out to dinner with friends and cheating!)

SW: 239
    CW: 234.8 (-4.2)
    GW: 234

Sending good vibes to all you chicks, let's remember this is for life and the weight will come off at some point!

*photochick* I have the same problem, no movement for days and then suddenly I'll lose 2 pounds overnight. It drives me nuts.
  • Perhaps I am a little late - but would love to be in on the challenge just the same - gives me something to look forward to - or rather something to work towards...

SW:186
    CW:186
    GW:181
  • The scale was down again today!! Sooooo close! Only 1 more pound to go!

SW: 247
    CW: 243
    GW: 242
  • I have been super busy! School started this week and I'm desperately trying to juggle school/diet/exercise/homework/home life/cleaning/baby....etc etc

So this week I haven't weighed other than Monday. I also have eaten like complete poop!!! Oh well...I'm sure Monday I will still be at 236 I'm hoping to for 235 though...

I can't believe no one has taken this challenge yet??!!
  • Still going down

SW: 145
    CW: 142.6 (-2.4)
    GW: 140
  • I did it! I did it! Whoop!

SW: 239
    CW: 233.5 (-5.5)
    GW: 234

I hope you will all join me in challenge #24, let's leave the gaining/maintaining behind and start losing again!

link:
    http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...46#post2339746
  • Quillie-Yay! Congrats!!!!
  • Congrats Quillie!! Well done.