Watching Olympics while working out

• I have to say I had a great workout today at the gym while watching the woman's marathon running. It motivated me to go even longer and faster on the treadmill. Seeing all their hard work and effort inspired me so much! I couldn't imagine running 26 miles!! wowie!
  • I've decided I'd like to be able to run a marathon (even just a half marathon) before I turn 30. That gives me a little under 7 years. I think I can do it if I set my mind to it!
  • i decided a few months ago to do a quarter marathon in november, but man watching the women's marathon today makes me a bit nervous!
  • Quote: i decided a few months ago to do a quarter marathon in november, but man watching the women's marathon today makes me a bit nervous!
    LOL I read your post and was like WHAT in November?! Then looked at where you were from!

I plan to do a marathon when I am at goal. Also I get little things at little milestones.
  • Quote: LOL I read your post and was like WHAT in November?! Then looked at where you were from!

I plan to do a marathon when I am at goal. Also I get little things at little milestones.
    Lol! Dont worry, it'll be at least 25 degrees C
  • lol good good!
  • a marathon was always my dream....
    maybe one day i will actually be able to manage it....
  • Quote: a marathon was always my dream....
    maybe one day i will actually be able to manage it....
    if i can do it anyone can