Started doing the point system

• Hi I started doing the point system again this week I was on it before and loss 15 lbs. I joined this forum with doing Atkins but I sure was missing my fruits and pasta and sweets I know I would have been able to add them later But I think counting points is better for me.
  • Welcome to 3FC, and especially to the WW forum. Look around, and join in the groups and discussions. Since you lost weight before on WW, I think you'll be successful again. The support and encouragement you'll get here is great!
  • Glad to have you back. It took a long time to rewire my thinking after I was on Atkins. I love having my whole wheat pasta, toast, fruit, and cereal.
  • Welcome Back
    Welcome Back to you. I think doin WW is easier than anything, it is just staying with it, that is my hardest part.
  • Hey! Good luck on starting w/it again. I'm working on switching to WW from Atkins right now. As I had lunch today, my brain kept telling me I couldn't have it and that I needed to put it down. It's gonna take some time to get used to this change!
  • Hi! I've been lurking for the longest time and finally decided that I need to just jump in. Decided to start the WW flex program since I think it's the healthiest and least restrictive way to go but I haven't formally joined WW. I was a member twice before -- the first time was waaaay back when you had to weigh everything; the second was a couple years back. I did lose weight both times so I know it works as long as you stick to it. That's my biggest problem -- not sticking with the program! So looking to all of you for some encouragement, inspiration and friendship. Good luck to all of you. By the way, how do you get that cute scale at the bottom of your posts?
  • JoJoLo! I wish you the best of success on WW!

The ability to have a signature (where those ticker things you see are) doesn't come around until you have 30 posts and 30 days of membership. So stick around, keep posting, and you'll be able to have one following you around in no time!
  • Thank for making me feel welcome and for the encouragement
  • Total Daily Points
    Hey everyone,
    I am just starting back on the program after a way-too-long hiatus.
    I am starting at 150 pounds. Can anyone remind me how many points I can have each day? Is it still 20? Thanks!