Article about 3FC published....

• Hey guys,

The article for associated content about 3FC got published. Here's a link if you want to look at it. Pass it on to anyone who needs to know about this great weight loss support site!

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/898339/a_review_of_the_three_fat_chicks_weight.html?cat=5
  • Wow, what a great summary of all the things I love about 3FC! Great job!
  • Thanks! I love all those things about this site so much I thought others might want to know! Glad you liked it!
  • very nicely done! It's sure to bring in even more members and support. This really is a great place with great people working toward a common goal. You did a really good job relating that in the article!
  • Great job! This site is important to so many it is fantastic to see it expressed in words. Thanks.
  • Oh, that's so sweet! Thank you.
  • It was nice to get to the end of the quotes on the second page and see familiar names like Fiberlover, suitejudyblueeyes, nursemichelle and Tyler Durden. Those are all names I've grown to know over the last few months... Wonderful!
  • Aaaw, I had misty eyes when I read that. What a nice article about an even nicer website!
  • Well, I really wanted to let people know that they are others who are going through what they are and there are places to get support. I received some great advice just a few days ago when i was feeling really bad. And I really did feel better after reading the encouraging replies! Keep it going ladies!
  • Kewl! Thanks for posting this!