LA Weightloss made it right!

• I was the one that was so upset with my LA worker but I did what you said and just went to the manager and she made it all better. She is gonna take care of me personally from now on! I am so motivated now and I know I can do this. She started me over new folder and all for free. She is so sweet and really cares about you. Your not just her job. I am looking forward to going there now and I wouldn't have had the courage to go back and face it without you all so THANKS YOU GUYS!
  • I am so happy for you! That was really brave. I'm full of good advice, but if it were me, I don't know if I would have had the confidence to approach the manager like that! And good for the manager to be understanding and not all-about-the-money!
  • That's wonderful!!! You deserve to be treated well. I am glad it worked out and you have renewed excitement. YAY!
  • I was wondering! That's awesome! Good for you!
  • Good for you for standing up for yourself!
  • That is wonderful news!
  • Good to hear someone did the right thing for a change!!
  • I'm glad you were brave enough to stand up for yourself and not quit!
  • That is great news! I'm so glad you talked to someone about it. Maybe it will save someone else from having the same experience. I wish you great success!
  • Good for you! Thats awesome news!